Vadodara Ju Read more [...]
Place Category: Western Railways
Dadar is a railway station on the Western and Central Lines of the Mumbai Suburban Railway network and having terminals on both sides. The Western and Central Line terminals are connected by a walkway and foot over bridge
Platforms 5 and 6 on the Western Line cater to outstation trains, local trains terminating at Dadar, and the 15-car local trains. On the Central Railway side, Dadar station caters to both Central Railway Suburban trains and outstation trains. There is a separate terminus for outstation trains which terminate at Dadar on the Central side called Dadar Terminus.
In October 2012, CR announced plans to cease long distance train services terminating at Dadar within 5–6 years. The load would be transferred to Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT) by upgrading the number of platforms at LTT from five to 12. As of now, Dadar station receives more than 500,000 visitors daily.
- No. of Platform: 14
- Enquiry services:-139(Railway enquiry or SMS service) or 134(regarding mail express and manual)
- For ambulance: 1298
- Emergency assistance: 022-2262-0800(Railway Protection Force control room)
- RPF security helpline: 182
- Railway:55761 or 55755
- Railway tollfree no:-1800-111-139
- Chief vigilance officer: T.P. singh–>22707102 (9969 324-451 / 9969-324-452 / 9969 324-453)
- Mumbai customer care(state-wise):-022-2530-0000